Volunteering with ICSK
621 S. Adams Street, Mount Pleasant
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M.
- If you cannot make your scheduled time, make sure to call our office
We need committed volunteers each day in order to carry out our mission.
* You do not need an appointment. Stop in anytime during office hours. This process takes about 15 minutes:
- Come to our office to complete a volunteer information form (picture ID is required)
- Have an Orientation to the building
- Schedule a volunteer shift (8-11, 11-1:30, 8-1:30 shifts available)
* Age: 16 and older (minors must have completed work papers)
Groups: Group volunteers are used for special events only. Please call our office for more information.
Directions: 621 S. Adams Street: ½ block north of W. High St. (West M-20)
From CMU Campus: turn left on High Street going West pass railroad bridge and Chippewa River bridge, turn right (north) on Adams Street; See Coca Cola sign on N/W corner of High and Adams Streets. Soup Kitchen is between Freddie’s Bar & Grill and the Mill Pond Park. See sign in front. One story newer bldg. sets in back of property. Thank you for taking part in our Mission of Compassion.